with today's Patch a very annoying bug snuck into the game. If you craft something and the finished item goes into a pre-existing stack and not an empty inventory slot, you will not receive any fame for it.
Example: you have two T4 Stoneblocks in your inventory already, and you refine another 10 – those ten will get added to the pre-existing stack without you receiving any kind of fame for it.
Temporary workarounds: remove partial stacks of crafted goods from your inventory if you intend to craft more of the same item / resource.
We will hotfix this as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Update: The Hotfix is ready and in the process of being deployed. Server will go down to fix this soon.
- JOIN US FOR CHRONICLES OF ELYRIA :), WE ARE BUILDING A COMMUNITY AND WANT YOU TO BE PART OF THIS MOVEMENT!
- NEXT: Guides for Citadel Forged with Fire
- Next: A full review for Citadel Forged with fire
- Join us at Vornair (US-EAST) for Chronicles of Elyria
- Follow our streamers: Mr. Sphincters and Shingo at Twitch TV
© 2017 ArleKiel.net