Does eating an exotic feast meal, made up of spiced haunch, cooked eggs and dried berries, while drinking some nice highland wine sound tempting to you?
Needing food and water at regular intervals can be somewhat of a hassle in both real life and survival games. But just as in real life, where eating and drinking can be a source of great pleasure and fulfillment, eating and drinking has been made much more interesting, helpful and fun in Conan Exiles with the Frozen North expansion update.
You can now make a host of great dishes, made from all types of food, and also brew great wine or alcohol beverages. Read the rest over on our dev blog:
- JOIN US FOR CHRONICLES OF ELYRIA :), WE ARE BUILDING A COMMUNITY AND WANT YOU TO BE PART OF THIS MOVEMENT!
- NEXT: Guides for Citadel Forged with Fire
- Next: A full review for Citadel Forged with fire
- Join us at Vornair (US-EAST) for Chronicles of Elyria
- Follow our streamers: Mr. Sphincters and Shingo at Twitch TV
© 2017 ArleKiel.net